IGNORED

Saturdays finds!

kyle

Hey i went out game hunting like i do most every saturday well after college football season anyway lol. But anyway a couple of nice finds. I picked up a intellivison for $5!! I dont have any games for it yet i guess i'll have to hit ebay for a few int carts. And at a local pawn shope that has started takeing old video game systems in the last month i found 3 2600 carts i didnt have they are cosmic creeps. spacechase and space cavern. Got all 3 carts for $8. I was pretty happy with todays finds i have had bigger days but the intelli for $5 was pretty sweet and the vcs carts are two 3s and one 4 as far as rarity. So anyone else have a good saturday?

My weekend finds:

1 TI99/4A with hookups

2 spectravideo joysticks for the 2600

4 driving paddles

2 sets of regular paddles

2 standard joysticks

2 atari keypads

60+ 2600 Atari games (all commons except for Mario Bros, Eggomania and Burgertime

1 heavy sixer, working

4 Atari 2600 power supplies

2 TV adapters for the Atari

1 Storage unit for the Atari

Total cost for everything: $60

I'm going to post up a trade list later this week. My VG collection is getting out of control and I'd like to get rid of some doubles and hardware I have that is taking up space.

I have the same problem. Some ass is advertising in the local paper around here in Burlington..where I live.

So far I know it's not Xot and I never placed any ads so looks like there's competition for Atari stuff around here. That sucks for sure.

I have the same problem. Some ass is advertising in the local paper around here in Burlington..where I live.

So far I know it's not Xot and I never placed any ads so looks like there's competition for Atari stuff around here. That sucks for sure.

I wouldn't be too worried about it guys. I placed an ad in my local paper several months ago and have yet to get a call from it :D I don't think it works very well.

Saw a bunch of stuff at the flea market, but everything good was something I already had: worn Pitfall2, Activision Checkers, Colecovision Gorf. $35 dreamcast (already have 3), 5200 system (already have 3), you get the idea :)

Sure a lot of N64 systems around now though:)

I should write up a standard response for these threads :D

I love hearing about other peoples finds, especialy when I can't get

out game hunting, thats why I created the "official" thrift finds thread ;)

(link in sig :) )

But that was a sweet deal on the intellivison. Wish I could find one, I already

have 5 games for the intellivison but no console.

I wouldn't be too worried about it guys. I placed an ad in my local paper several months ago and have yet to get a call from it :D I don't think it works very well.

I placed an ad once but it was way back in the early 90's, maybe 93, well before ebay and perhaps before retro-gaming was a coined phrase. It worked very well at that time. I had picked up hundreds of games and systems at very low, almost give away costs but that was a long time ago. I'm thinking of just printing up a couple flyers and putting them in local grocery stores and see if anyone bites. I've got a couple errands today so I'm going to try and see if there be any goodies to be found.

Jeez, all of you who found so much are lucky! There's been nothing around here lately other than the Wico Command Control joystick I found last week. Of course, I know I have a lot of competition around here too, so that doesn't help.

I like the idea of putting up ads. Maybe I'll do some of those when I do my free gerbils ads. Have to get rid of all my gerbies before I move, b/c they're illegal in California. :sad:

found some 2600 carts on sunday,

sprint master

missile command

winter games

my golf

2 of those HES multi carts, and 7800 cart f18

Today for the SMS

alex kid in shinobi world

monaco GP 2

hang-on

enduro racer

Pretty good really,, aha, also pac-man for the NES, What a weird port that is.