IGNORED

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive HSC Season 2, Round 4:Multi-Game I Comic Book Hero

This is the first multi game round, and thus will be two weeks. These two weeks will be competing with three games all having to do with comic book heroes. Letters C, T, and X will be used. However, the T game will be extremely cheesy. So be prepared for the cheese.

The C game is Captain America and the Avengers

The X game is X-Men

The T game is The Punisher (told you it was cheesy) I would normally not count The as a word, but since I stupidly picked Paperboy for the first week, I had no choice.

Captain_America_and_the_Avengers_000_zps007f4679.gifX-Men_000_zps4b20843a.gifPunisher_The_000_zps4155faee.gif

Scoring will be like usual. Depending on how many people join in for this week will determine how I'll score. For example if there are 10 different posters who post a score, then 1st will get 10, 2nd 9, and so on. for each game.

The Punisher you'll have to continue and get your score like in Battletoads & Double Dragon. Play on defaults. No continues except to snap your score.

Captain America play on hard and no continues.

The X-men runs into an even bigger problem, it isn't scored. When your last guy is about to succumb, snap a shot. This is a game where furtherest will win. Note: You might have to soft reset in this game. Play on superhero.

Bonuses:

Play another comic hero on any other system besides these sega systems (Gensis, Master System, Game Gear, or Saturn) for +1. This has to be a legitimacy play, you can suck, but don't just get the shot and quit. (Game Overs or past a stage is fine enough)

If you finish in the same place on all 3 games +2

Round 4 ends 7/15/2013 at 12:01 AM EST.

Don't post a score until 7/1/2013 12:01 AM EST. There were early scores in round 3, this time any early score will not be counted

Letters done A, B, C, P. T, and X

Edited by classicgamer_27330

I did some play testing, Captain America do we play until game over or until we lose our first life?

I think X Men should be tossed out, not just for no score but the amount of lives it gives using all the different players

available.

There's no hurry to run thur all the letters in the alphabet. 1 game for 1 or 2 weeks is fine.

Platform games take awhile to play anyway.

I did some play testing, Captain America do we play until game over or until we lose our first life?

until you lose your first life.

I forgot that the game only gave you one man. Can someone have the last post I made deleted (Thread #6)

Through Round 3

1)darthkur 16

2)NIKON 15

3)classicgamer_27330 14

4)roadrunner 10

5)jblenkle 10

6)DonPedro 8

7)BSA Starfire 1

You'll have to get your screenshot fast on X-Men. If you use the switching characters when you're almost dead routine, you'll make it further This way it would behoove you to get your screenshot once your first X-man to bite the dust because you start at the beginning of the stage once you lose one of the 4 lives. Just beware that you can't switch all willy-nilly because the number of times you can switch is also limited.

Use the 2nd row helpers on bosses except Ice Man, use that on long pits like in Stage 1

Anyway I got to stage 2

X-Men_002_zps4b95075f.gif

for The Punisher

Punisher_The_001_zps84cb9fe7.gif

for Captain America

Captain_America_and_the_Avengers_001_zps50a52439.gif

By the way, scores for X-Men will be on the stage you got to, so Nikon and I are currently tied for 1st, and will be until someone makes it to stage 3. I can only tell what stage, and by the shot and have to guess who made it further in the stage unless I played 20 questions.

By the way, scores for X-Men will be on the stage you got to, so Nikon and I are currently tied for 1st, and will be until someone makes it to stage 3. I can only tell what stage, and by the shot and have to guess who made it further in the stage unless I played 20 questions.

Looks like you made it further into the stage than me...so for now you are in first place