IGNORED

Bootleg Traveller Cartridge?

Trebor

Hi Trebor

i know,who made this.He is a good friend of mine. :)

Either it is the Travi cart or the Travi game,which was made,for helping someone.

greetings Walter

Thanks for the info Walter.

It looks like there is an explanation too now:

"These were created to travel the world in the hands of collectors along with a log book i believe, and then photographed and recorded and shared with the Atari gaming community. Travel the world literally. This particular copy was created as a copy to the original as part of a charity auction. I won that auction and have owned it since then."

It looks to be pretty beat though regarding the front label; somebody's kid had a field day with it...lol.

It looks to be pretty beat though regarding the front label; somebody's kid had a field day with it...lol.

The kid that had a field day as you put it was an 8 year old wheelchair bound quadriplegic with cerebral palsy. I think

it looks pretty damn good for a kid with 20 percent use of the hand he is able to color with.

The kid that had a field day as you put it was an 8 year old wheelchair bound quadriplegic with cerebral palsy. I think

it looks pretty damn good for a kid with 20 percent use of the hand he is able to color with.

Information that was not provided in the auction. Thanks for the information, AtariFriend.

Perhaps if more was provided in the auction's details it would have obtained more than the $9.95 starting bid it sold for.