IGNORED

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

As it turns out I have both the regular English version and the much rarer one with the French Canadian sticker. Good times. :)

Oh, wow! That is truly a gem! Much rarer than the Keyboard Component and Spiker put together! (or subtracted, whatever.)

No, but I'm working on a straight up trade for my extra copy of the IntyShowcase release that I got last week.

So you're the one who got it? I was trying to trade my custom "transparent plastic shell" edition for it. Apparently the IntyShowcase release was more attractive to the other collector.

-dZ.

I also have one for every one of my systems. Let's see... Master Component, Master Component II, Master Component for PAL region, ECS... yup, the CC3 covers all of them! :lol:

(Actually, I also have a Vectrex and a Sean Kelly Multicart, so that still applies.)

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

Having seen Version 2 now, I'm gonna wait for that one. Double Shell! Atari 7800 on one end and Intellivision from the other. Shell molds are being priced now. Sorry all you suckers went for the first version.

• Like 1

I have no idea what's going on anymore since I ignore most of the comments of people saying "I want this" and "Sign me up" and "when is this coming out", something about a lottery now? and double sided cartridge? Did I miss something or have people just gone mad.

You missed that people went mad! :lol: