IGNORED

A nice 32 game lot I won

Brad2600

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3009039213&rd=1

This item was only $21 yesterday. Overnight, it jumped up to $61 as more people bid. It topped off at $81 and now I'm the winner.

It nearly maxed out my credit card...but I felt it was worth it because there are many games I love and don't have in the lot.

There's even a Tigervision game in there...boxed..I researched it and found out that it's a Rarity 6. Not too bad.

All I got left is 2 more people to finish paying and they will be paid soon cos my Federal tax return could arrive any time. Hopefully.

No more EBay for me. This is the final straw for a while. It's all paid for so all I gotta do is sit back and wait.

Not bad, eh?

I feel better now that I got this out of the way and I can concentrate and paying off whatever else I wanted to buy.

I think I've had enough of EBay.

Has anyone dealed with a bidder named "Snipe Your Bid"? That person managed to drive it up to $41...I had it won at $21 about 2-3 days ago. It just went up in price I guess. I was hoping it would have been cheaper.

My brother's gonna be surprised when I bring my 2600jr and those Activision games I won in this lot to his place. We played them on the PS1 on the Activision anthology thing.

I will let everyone know what I will have for doubles once the lot arrives. I am planning a big fire sale to get rid of some doubles and extra systems(Genesis) so I can make back some money. I'll keep you all posted once I pay off everything and recieve it.

Has anyone dealed with a bidder named "Snipe Your Bid"? That person managed to drive it up to $41...I had it won at $21 about 2-3 days ago. It just went up in price I guess. I was hoping it would have been cheaper.

Shouldn't you rather wonder who this guy is: "bb41272@cs.com" ? I think that person is who jacked up the price on you. :?

Nice lot, definately worth it. :)

Well until that sniper came along, the lot was under $40. I dunno.

I wonder if anyone else at Atariage bidded on it.

I don't mind really. I just felt that it would be foolish to let it go so I bid more than I usually bid.

I like the boxed Space Shuttle and the other boxed games as well as the Tigervision game.

I knew that name was familiar..LOL

I would not have minded if it was another collector that won because I'd end up asking them to trade for the Activision titles..LOL

It's nice to see other collectors take notice though. It's also funny how some sellers are clueless to the value of their products. Threshold is a Rarity 6 if I'm correct. Of course, I've never played it but soon I plan to move my 2600jr from the bedroom to my tv room so I can play the games more often. I've wanted to do that but haven't had time.

I still need a better 2600 controller. I'm gonna be looking for something like a Wico once my taxes come back. Until then, I'm avoiding EBay.