IGNORED

WTB: Action Max console

atari2600land

Blue Thunder comes up from time to time on ebay. You just got to be on the lookout and look for the right price. I got mine sealed on ebay from Greece. It might take you a while but you can get it. Then again you might get lucky and find it at a pawn shop for a buck. Also if you have a chance pick up a original boxed power supply as you don't see those to often either. I don't have one of those yet.

Yeah, I mean if you keep a constant lookout for it, eventually one will come up...usually expensive. Uppy is right too, if you see the boxed power supply grab it, that boxed can be about as hard to find as blue thunder ;)

Yeah, I mean if you keep a constant lookout for it, eventually one will come up...usually expensive. Uppy is right too, if you see the boxed power supply grab it, that boxed can be about as hard to find as blue thunder ;)

I noticed the last few Blue Thunders I've come across were part of lots on Ebay.

You're not kidding on that boxed power supply; I've been still looking for it - 2 years and change! Missed out on one in a auction sometime back and one was part of a lot the seller wouldn't break up.

Back to Blue Thunder, did anyone recall seeing this in the store shelves bitd? I bought all of the games bitd when they were being blown out for cheap. Blue Thunder was always the missing one in the stores (at least in the midwest).

I noticed the last few Blue Thunders I've come across were part of lots on Ebay.

You're not kidding on that boxed power supply; I've been still looking for it - 2 years and change! Missed out on one in a auction sometime back and one was part of a lot the seller wouldn't break up.

Back to Blue Thunder, did anyone recall seeing this in the store shelves bitd? I bought all of the games bitd when they were being blown out for cheap. Blue Thunder was always the missing one in the stores (at least in the midwest).

I never saw Blue Thunder on the shelf. But I also live in the Midwest. They had every other game for dirt cheap. I think I bought my system for $5 or something like that when I was a kid. I never saw a power supply for sale either. I also saw that ebay lot with the power supply. Kind of kicking myself for not bidding as that is the only time ive seen a boxed power supply.