IGNORED

Crystal Castles XE

Hi.

I remembered to play the XE version of this game because my old 80s was the version before (the XE Games Machine wasn't even born).

Differences in playing apart they seem to use, the XE version I have 100% sure, a PMGs way of colouring that we can also see in Pac-Man that is 4 guys are four Players (PRIOR1) and each of them have one of the four Missiles underlays as 5th Player taking PF3 colour expanded to have a second colour.

On Pac-Man the Missiles gives the Ghosts eyes (4Players are the 4Ghosts).

Here in Crystal Castles we have one Player for the Bentley bear and the other three are three enemy guys. One expanded Missile is the bear Arms and the other three on the three moving guys.

I don't understand why they usually didn't choosed the right colours in these old games (don't thinj at Atari themselves they only had there green fosfor monitors or black and white T.Vs. like people usually argue about bad colouring on the old Polish games)?

Today is a simple task to just enter in a Monitor and change the PMGs colours, so I am here to ask if anyone here kindly could change:

-> Bentley bear Player into a brown

-> PF3 711 if a dark brown it's good because it's Missiles going well in bear eyes and arms but also on the Enemys like having a real wood colour on the trees (the Players on the enemys seems good and at least the trees have green leaves).

Thanks

I changed all versions found of the game through different Palettes and the bear maybe not so bad.

The worse that I still ask for someone change it, is the PF3 Register that is the Missiles in the bear eyes+arms and the second colour of the enemys.

I would change it to [14] or [16]. This way we would have a bear with brown but more important trees with really wood in brown.

And, in my opinion I would change the late XE Games System version.

Thanks.