IGNORED

High Resolution Pictures for Atari 8 Bit, Logo and other ataris

Blues76

Hi,

I would like to create a poster for my own house. I will share the file (pptx) once done. I would like to see if anyone has High-Resolution pictures of Atari. In particular :

Atari Logo

Atari 8 Bit computers and Software

Other Atari (Including Atari 2600, Atari Pong, Atari ST)

The idea came, since I have printed nice poster for conferences about some of my work, I said, why not create one or two posters for my office with nice Atari stuff... Specially, the Atari Logo (in color)

Also, maybe a timeline... One of the things that bothers me is when I tell people I love ATARI, they think of 2600 ... when I really mean, ATARI as a whole, but mainly 8 bit.

Thanks

One of the things that bothers me is when I tell people I love ATARI, they think of 2600 ... when I really mean, ATARI as a whole, but mainly 8 bit.

The missus called me up the other day as she'd found a cartridge at a car boot sale, when she explained what it said on the front of it, I think she was put off when I dismissed it as it was a vcs game. "Yeah, but it's Atari" she said. Hmm... no.

If you go on to mention that they are computers, "Oh yeah, I remember the Atari ST".... hmm.... no.

Be careful with sharing your pics on here, I'm sure it'll break some copyright here or there.

If you go on to mention that they are computers, "Oh yeah, I remember the Atari ST".... hmm.... no.

Hey! I liked the ST :-P I grew up during the Tramiel era. We had ST's too. My dad bought me an XE so he'd get to play with his ST.

Most people I've ever mentioned Atari to immediately think Atari 2600 or arcade games. Most don't ever realize they even made computers. Much less GUI-based machines.

I never cared for the 2600 at all. Only early game systems we had were a Vectrex and a 5200.

Hi,

I would like to create a poster for my own house. I will share the file (pptx) once done. I would like to see if anyone has High-Resolution pictures of Atari. In particular :

Atari Logo

Search for "SF Atarian" font - You find Atari logo there (truetype font).