IGNORED

Just bought a big load, trying to spread the love

hey all. don't post here a lot but this was the first place i thought of when i picked this stuff up.

IMG_3941_zps992bf89e.jpg

IMG_3945_zps7ce87302.jpg

IMG_3944_zps33f21dd3.jpg

IMG_3942_zpsb4d4753d.jpg

there are probably 100+ loose carts in ziploc baggies w/ overlays and manuals included. there are maybe 40-60 CIB games. a few INTV I's, II's, VCS adapters and Computer modules, two of the Synthesizers (one in box), and a bag of manuals and overlays that don't appear to be matched to any carts.

so.. yeah. what are you guys looking for? i know this sounds really shifty to just show up with a low post count and immediately try and sell you all stuff, but i have feedback on ebay, amazon, and over at racketboy if anyone is concerned.

mainly i'm looking to just learn about some of this stuff, i don't know where to even start finding out about the differences between games (i have a Space Hawk made by Sears and one apparently made by Mattel, for instance).

• Like 4

the INTV factory boxes are Lock 'N Chase, Night Stalker, and...Night Stalker. there is SO much stuff here. it sucks.

if anyone wants to PM me a want list i can let you know what i have and we can go from there. i am in a hurry to unload it and make my money back because i REALLY shouldn't have bought it in the first place :)

thanks! i'm trying to take more pics. the INTV corp boxes are unopened, but they are labeled on the bottom as "Night Stalker" (x2) and "Lock 'n Chase"

Nice. Those are two of the more common ones but still cool finds. I'd be interested in both of those.

thanks for all of the replies and information, you guys.

i have a question: there are some instances where i have a color manual for a game, then i have a black and white manual for the same title? Pinball is an example. the overlays are different also (one is full-color and the other is just yellow and blue). not sure what the difference is here or if it even really matters (i'm sure it doesn't in terms of price).

thanks for all of the replies and information, you guys.

i have a question: there are some instances where i have a color manual for a game, then i have a black and white manual for the same title? Pinball is an example. the overlays are different also (one is full-color and the other is just yellow and blue). not sure what the difference is here or if it even really matters (i'm sure it doesn't in terms of price).

This is where all the variations come in. :) for a bunch of the games, like Pinball, there was the initial Mattel release followed later by an INTV Corp release. I'd highly recommend grouping the stuff and start taking more pics and we'll talk you through what you have. :)

ok. the guy i bought this from had the games separated into ziploc baggies with manuals and overlays. i'm currently separating into four boxes, since they were all mixed up:

-loose carts

-carts w/ manuals

-carts w/ overlays

-carts w/ manuals & overlays

i'm not sure if he's got them sorted correctly in terms of cart label/overlay/manual but i'm just gonna go by what he's got.

then there's the box full of CIB games, then the box full of INTV-2s, then the box full of INTV-1's...

probably only gonna be able to do this for another hour before i have to turn in. work in the morning... :sleep: :thumbsdown:

a good thing to do is organize everthing and do a quick ebay completed items search, i bet you could run through all the games in an hour.

But eBay prices vary widely based on who knows what!

I hope you do could on your purchase.

I bet you don't want to tell us how much you paid for all this? Im just curious! At least who/where you got it?

ok, here's the cart-only games:

IMG_39501_zpsb75c4fbb.jpg

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (x2)

Armor Battle

Astrosmash (x3)

Auto Racing

B-17 Bomber

Beauty & the Beast

Blockade Runner

Bomb Squad

Bowling

Boxing (x3)

Burgertime (x2, one has a white label, one yellow)

Checkers

Donkey Kong

Dracula

Dungeons & Dragons: Treasures of Tarmin

Frogger

Horse Racing

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (x2)

Lock 'n' Chase

Math Fun

Microsurgeon

NASL Soccer (x2)

NBA Basketball (x2)

NFL Football (x5)

NHL Hockey (x2)

Night Stalker (x3)

Pitfall!

Poker

Q*Bert

Royal Dealer

Sea Battle

Skiing

Space Armada (x2)

Space Battle (x2)

Space Hawk (x2, one white, one red)

Space Spartans

Stampede

Star Strike (x2)

Sub Hunt

Tennis

Triple Action

Tron: Deadly Discs

Tron: Maze-a-Tron

Utopia

working on the boxed games next as I think they'll be easiest to photograph

Just throwing in my 2 cents, but this is the place for the best evaluation/appraisal of what you have. We are an honest and fair bunch, so if you show pics of everything (particularly pictures of the box spines showing the titles of the games), we can tell you what you have and identify the rare ones. You can verify values by checking completed eBay listings. Most of the complete games are probably worth between $1-5 each, but unopened ones can fetch more. There are plenty of titles that sell for $10-80 each as well. The Spiker mentioned earlier is worth.....well, you should look it up ;-) Personally, I think your best bet is to publicize what you have via posting pictures in this forum. If there are goodies, you'll get some decent fair offers and sleep well knowing they are going to good homes :-)

Just throwing in my 2 cents, but this is the place for the best evaluation/appraisal of what you have. We are an honest and fair bunch, so if you show pics of everything (particularly pictures of the box spines showing the titles of the games), we can tell you what you have and identify the rare ones. You can verify values by checking completed eBay listings. Most of the complete games are probably worth between $1-5 each, but unopened ones can fetch more. There are plenty of titles that sell for $10-80 each as well. The Spiker mentioned earlier is worth.....well, you should look it up ;-) Personally, I think your best bet is to publicize what you have via posting pictures in this forum. If there are goodies, you'll get some decent fair offers and sleep well knowing they are going to good homes :-)

thank you! that's the plan, i'm not looking to make a fortune on this stuff (i think that's a fool's errand) but it'll be interesting trying to figure out exactly what i have and what it's worth and the variations of each of the titles. all of the pre-crash systems are really fascinating to me and i've found that buying and selling games has yielded the greatest amount of knowledge for me thus far :)