IGNORED

Video of GAME FACTORY for Intellivision

Rev

@ Jason

I get your point with the rights, BUT this medal has two sides. If the owners wont release the ROM on cart, but want a lot of money for the right to release it, its a bad situation for us gamers, because no one can afford the right to release the game.

I dont know how its in this case, but I knew if from other "pirates" and there a pirate was the only way to get the game on cart. Its not just black and white, there is very much grey area between this two points. So I cant generally condemn pirates, especially not for 30 year old consoles where the right owners stopped making stuff 20 years ago.

Edited by Ignorama

There's a simple solution, since we have a "legit" option: pick up the Intellivision Rocks collection from Intellivision Productions for $19.95, and once GroovyBee's multi-cart is available (or if you find a Cuttle Cart 3), load the ROM to the multi-cart and play it on your Intellivision. You'll have a properly licensed copy, so there should be no legal issues, and you'll also get all the other games in the collection, so the cost per game will be lower than a dedicated Game Factory cartridge would be.

• Like 2