IGNORED

SOLD YEARS AGO Interest Check: Emerson Arcadia 2001 Red Clash SEALED

• 8 years later...
1 hour ago, JadedVGC said:

Hi there! This is a long shot, but I am wondering if you still have this for sale? I am very interested in making an offer!

Wow- this is a real blast from the past!:)

I don't blame you for asking, and I too sure would love to pay 2013 prices for a sealed Red Clash. As you can imagine, it's long since been sold. 

Fun fact: I've seen a few other Arcadia games that got warped because of overly tight shrinkwrap. A rare game isn't always better factory sealed!

No worries, figured I would ask anyway! I am so close to completing the Arcadia 2001 library. I am missing Soccer, Space Mission, Red Clash, and Grand Slam Tennis. I just recently picked up a CIB Spiders (Emerson) for $110 which i am pretty sure is a holy grail deal considering a loose copy of Spiders is listed on eBay right now for $775. This is an awesome set to collect for since I am quite the patient collector. 

1 hour ago, JadedVGC said:

No worries, figured I would ask anyway! I am so close to completing the Arcadia 2001 library. I am missing Soccer, Space Mission, Red Clash, and Grand Slam Tennis. I just recently picked up a CIB Spiders (Emerson) for $110 which i am pretty sure is a holy grail deal considering a loose copy of Spiders is listed on eBay right now for $775. This is an awesome set to collect for since I am quite the patient collector. 

Those are certainly the big boys that are extremely tough to find.  Especially Tennis.  I’m jealous of your Spiders find.  That’s the only box I’m missing.