IGNORED

Is there a such thing as...

Brad2600

A switchbox selecter?

This might be the wrong forum for this but I was wondering because I have several systems and all of them use RF Adaptors.

I know that they make boxes for A/V hookups but I wondered if they had a box that you plug all the RFs and the Cable into and then you can switch between different systems. This would be a big help for me as I like to play all the systems when I can.

Thanx

depending on what system it is, you can just hook up the RF switchboxes directly into one another. As long as they are the automatic kind, it works. As for the manual switch boxes, I know that they make (or at least used to make) the kind of switchbox you are looking for. I bought one from Best Buy a couple of years ago, but I'm not sure if they still carry anything like that. I would agree that Radio Shack would be your best bet for finding one like that.

It's more like one of those modern black boxes that you plug in the A/V cables for different systems/electronics and then you can switch between one system to another. I was wondering if they had the same thing for RF Adaptors where you connect several of them to the box and then switch between different systems.

I dunno. I think it would be much easier to have something like this as it's a pain in the ass to disconnect and reconnect different adaptors.