IGNORED

"Cloak & Dagger" returns. IF you believe it...

LynxVGL

He never responded to my question about the discrepancy between his copy and the one from the movie.....shocker!

@Jim Norris - his label is an exact match for the label posted here back in 2006: http://www.atariage....25#entry1012178

BTW, I reported him also!

I pointed out the differences between them. He said that "we will have to agree to disagree". At that point is when I told him he was obviously not mistaken, but trying to scam people, and I was going to report it

• Like 1

From the auction,

Feel free to compare this copy to the ones shown in the film (use slow motion) as it is an exact match. Please ask any questions prior to purchase.

and

*Side note to all of you so called experts on this Atariage or whatever it's called. The few copies of Cloak & Dagger that do exist for Atari 5200 were used as movie props only. They grabbed regular 5200 games and slapped the Cloak & Dagger logo on them, therefore this item is untested as a game because it doesn't matter what game, if any would play, it would not be Cloak & Dagger. Cloak & Dagger only had a limited release on arcade consoles. And you people claim to know everything about C & D. The shots with Morris playing C & D on his Atari were actually from the arcade version, set up to a regular TV, to look like he was playing it on a Atari 5200. The actual Atari 5200 game was never released to the public. Please stop wasting my time and quit crying because you don't own a copy. Here is your chance to purchase one :)

LOL, because this guy is obviously an expert. Talk about misleading.

..Al

lol.. I'd only be interested if I got so far in the game that it revealed some super secret code that an elderly couple would hire some two bit thugs to kill me over.. If it made me hallucinate about an imaginary special forces friend, I'd be sold!

The movie was horrible. I can only imagine that if the movie was that bad, the game would be worse. Being that it's a fake makes this all the more laughable.

Thanks guys for reporting it to Ebay.

HE ADDED this LINE TO THE AUCTION:

**To the people reporting this for copy write violations this game IS NOT A COPY. IT IS AN ORIGINAL ATARI 5200 game. Being that it is an Original Atari 5200 game this listing DOES NOT VIOLATE COPYWRITING LAWS

However he is still dancing around the facts as he is claiming this is a original movie prop as opposed to a random cartridge that he slapped his own poor repo label on. If he would own up to that fact I would be happy to let it go, as it is, REPORTED AGAIN! :twisted:

post-10336-0-23678900-1377997049_thumb.jpg

The sad thing is, It is a terrible copy of a movie prop. If the labeling was nicer and he was listing it as a fan made movie prop, and wasn't trying to get a ridiculous amount of money for it... he might actually sell a few.

I've never seen someone so desperate to scam someone for so much money... over and over again.

• Like 2