IGNORED

autographs of Intellivision programmers

Hi,collectors!

Just wanted to show some signed Intellivision games from the Blue Sky Rangers and others.

First is Keith Robinson, programmer of TRON Solar Sailer:

TRON_zps95c33944.jpg

Then it´s Don Daglow:

Utopia_zpsb627f99d.jpg

Also John Sohl:

Astrosmash_zpscdef4586.jpg

David Rolfe:

Checkers_zpsa5a6778a.jpg

Ray Kaestner:

Burgertime_zps2ea6dffb.jpg

Rick Levine:

Bowling_zpsf0601229.jpg

Microsurgeon_zpscc41e045.jpg

Dave Warhol:

Thunder-Castle_zpsdd3cde65.jpg

Brian Dougherty:

SwordsampSerpents_zps17c060ba.jpg

Steve DeFrisco:

Tropical-Trouble_zps8fa125f8.jpg

some special words from Steve:

StevedeFrisco_zps07bb3240.jpg

And a notice by Gabriel Baum:

Baum_zps548141ff.jpg

and Michael Breen...

BuzzBombers_zps0ed1a283.jpg

Edited by Intellivisioner
  • Like 7

Very cool Norman! Did you get some of these at shows and then mail the rest to them?

No shows, it´s just from contact via Facebook. Sent them the games and got it back signed by them.

BTW I need autographs of Tom Loughry, designer of AD&D and Treasure of Tarmin. Did not get in contact with him yet.

I only have one autographed Intellivision game....Christmas Carol. :) You should have dZ autograph a copy for you.

I wouldn't even try to pretend to compare my signature to that of the Blue Sky Rangers', but I would be more than happy to sign anybody's copy of Christmas Carol, if they wish. :)

Who knows, maybe 30 years from now it'll be worth something.

dZ.

I'd be far more interested in contacting these people for a video interview. It's about time someone did a "Once upon Intellivision

"-type documentary. I want to hear from Imagic programmers as well as other third-party developers. Would be amazing to hear from anyone at Coleco as well.

I second that motion!

I'd be far more interested in contacting these people for a video interview. It's about time someone did a "Once upon Intellivision

"-type documentary. I want to hear from Imagic programmers as well as other third-party developers. Would be amazing to hear from anyone at Coleco as well.

You know, this would make for an awesome Kickstarter project. Maybe some of us should start to get such a project rolling. :)

Would be amazing to hear from anyone at Coleco as well.

If you ever speak with someone from Coleco, please ask them if it was purpose to make the Intellivision games so bad to show the advantages of the Colecovision ;)

My only signed game is the replacement Carol from DZ Jay. Unfortunately shipping games to the developers is expensive from Europe (and risky), but its really cool to have signed games in your collection, really nice collectibles.

Edited by Ignorama