IGNORED

CraigsList "Come On" Moment

wongojack

I submit to you that they know exactly what they are doing. My theory goes that these people who ask such mind boggling high prices for collectibles are actually p-whipped little beta males whose dominating wives tell them they better sell all of these "toys" and grow up. Instead of just standing up to their wives/girllfriends and lay down the law, they capitulate and say "Yes Dear" in their best Droopy voice and post these items on repective sites to sell. They the make the price so out of this world high that nobody would ever consider buying it and thus nobody does. So they can now walk back to their partners and proudly declare that I'm trying to sell my stuff Dear, but nobody is buying. It must be the recession, and thereby absolving themselves of any disobediance. Then my theory finishes up with the wife banging the pool boy because she loathes her spineless jellyfish of a man and needs a real man.

In closing I would love for someone to prove my theory wrong. But I don't think you will.

Goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

• Like 2

I submit to you that they know exactly what they are doing. My theory goes that these people who ask such mind boggling high prices for collectibles are actually p-whipped little beta males whose dominating wives tell them they better sell all of these "toys" and grow up. Instead of just standing up to their wives/girllfriends and lay down the law, they capitulate and say "Yes Dear" in their best Droopy voice and post these items on repective sites to sell. They the make the price so out of this world high that nobody would ever consider buying it and thus nobody does. So they can now walk back to their partners and proudly declare that I'm trying to sell my stuff Dear, but nobody is buying. It must be the recession, and thereby absolving themselves of any disobediance. Then my theory finishes up with the wife banging the pool boy because she loathes her spineless jellyfish of a man and needs a real man.

In closing I would love for someone to prove my theory wrong. But I don't think you will.

Goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Sounds like a Pink Floyd song.

I've seen some Crazy Craiglist Ads, but mainly about people tryin' to sell Cars.

Living in Honduras made Difficult to me to buy anything from Craiglist, but sometimes I Purchase things from e-Bay, Amazon and other sites.

In Latin America, people refered to the Atari Cartridges in two ways, depending on the Years, let me Explain:

In the Late 1970's Decade to the Late 1980's Decade, People called them "Cartuchos" which is the Spanish word for Cartridges, but related to the Eight Track (8-track) Audio Cartridges.

From the Late 1980's Decade and on, people call them "Cassettes"

I Own two Atari 5200 Consoles, one is the 4 Port Made in USA and the Other is the Two Port Made in Taiwan, both obtained back in the day, here, in Honduras.

Still those are my Favourite Game Consoles.

Kind regards.

• 2 weeks later...

As of Aug 13, this Craigslisting reads:

"im selling an Atari 5200. it has only been used once and works perfectly and still has the original box and papers. comes with 3 remotes, pac man and dig dug. im asking 150 but am willing to go a little lower."

As of Aug 13, this Craigslisting reads:

"im selling an Atari 5200. it has only been used once and works perfectly and still has the original box and papers. comes with 3 remotes, pac man and dig dug. im asking 150 but am willing to go a little lower."

That's okay, I found a more valuable 5200 for sale:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/vgm/3987118813.html

".....worth more than asking!!"