IGNORED

Scooter83

Osgeld

I arranged a deal with Scooter83 for an Atari CX85 numeric keypad, sold as is for the cost I got it for here + shipping (which was less than I paid for shipping)

Over a week later I asked if he still wanted it, which he did and pay pal-ed me the money, shortly after he posted a couple DEAD NES machines, I wanted one, and offered to send him the CX85 and refund the money via paypal if he would rip one apart and send me the motherboard, offer accepted.

20 days later, after asking if he ever shipped it, I got a USPS tracking number in return claiming that he needed money to ship it, though I paid for shipping + a little bit more ... headed 600 miles south of where I lived, in the same PM chain that contained my address.

3-4 days later I got a confused PM from another member asking if this was my stuff, and though at this point I count it as a loss, they offered to mail it to me from their house ...

so yea, a deal that took almost a month to get out the door gets sent to someone not expecting anything at the wrong address 2 states away

great patience and good luck to anyone who happens to deal with Scooter83