IGNORED

Please help identify the source of this ST/STM keyboard

I have about 5 or 6 FM machines, 3 Mega STs and now 3 STM/ST original models and generally all but one of the machines has a keyboard I can not interchange keycaps with.

Why do I care? Because the keyboard is in an original 1985 520ST and the quality of that keyboard is as good as the Mega STE/Mega ST keyboard in quality. However the mechanism is totally unique and I can't source the 4 missing keys for it so I can use it with this superior keyboard.

Just put the camera on charge now to take a photo, for those with multiformat machine experience the mechanism is almost identical to that of the Amiga 2000 keyboard and key caps from such a machine may even fit (although that's no use as these are ST specific keycaps missing anyway). It's not the typical cross shaped lugs sticking out from the mechanism that the keycaps sit on, it is the opposite gender as in the lug must be on the keycap and slots into the keyboard mechanism.

Oops need to upload the pic (when I find the bespoke camera cable of course).

Yep they have really nice thin gauge soft springs under each key unlike the Amiga 2000 keyboards with similar mechanism, great keyboard right up there with the Mega STE keyboard for feel (which IMO is the best I've tried on an ST). Any idea of a part code to see if anyone has one? I really only need 4 keys and springs though to be honest.