IGNORED

Lemmings and Battlezone

Clock

I just got a lynx off ebay because I really wanted to play 2 games that I really love

They are Lemmings and Battlezone as these are 2 of my all time favourite games, unfortunatly they are 2 of the rarest games to get my hands on.

Does anyone have any suggestions as it is unlikely they will appear on ebay (UK) in the near future....and if they did appear what sort of money are we talking about for each?

Are they both good games on the lynx?

They are both excellent games. Battlezone is especially fun w/ multiple players via comlynx. Lemmings is dead on the original PC version that I played years ago, just as addictive too.

Battlezone appears on eBay at least every few months for about $25-30 USD. More often than not the copies that I do see are usually from the UK so you may want to keep looking. I paid about $22 a piece for my copies. Lemmings is a tougher one. I think I can count on one hand how many times I've seen it on eBay in the last two years. I does show up every now and then though. If I remember correctly it normally went for about $30+ USD. I bought my copy from Best Electronics for $40 USD a while back.

Lemming I agree is v.rare...

Battlezone isn't that rare, it's just expensive.... If you don't want to wait around on ebay you could try my web shop. I do carry practically everything for the Lynx... and even have a some second hand games left, tho this do go quickly...

http://www.1632-sales.zenwebhosting.com/acatalog/

:D another shameless plug for 16/32 Systems :D

sorry i do try to keep these at a minium

Lemmings is supper rare, and the demand seems to be going up. I see it on Ebay once in a while, and the final bid is useually $50-$80 US. I got one for about $65, but I love it, I don't care if I paid to much.

I agree with someone up there. If you like puzzle games, Chips Challenge is great, and you can get it for $1-$10 commonly.

Battlezone is expensive, but what I saw of it was an arcade port, so I didn't want to pay that for it. :