IGNORED

Will take your scraps. Games consoles 8bit

Seethransom

I won't get into my whole life story, let it be said I am not a man of means. I live with PTSD, I think this is compelling me to collect video games at this age. I don't know why, but I feel I need to pursue it. Perhaps this is my "Miata" moment. It makes me a much less picky collector. That might be good for for the both of us.

I don't mind beat to hell equipment, if it works (or can work with simple tinkering). I'm not sure all the ways people get this stuff. It comes with the lifestyle. I know there are public auctions/flea markets/trades/etc... that have nice stuff among dirty, horrid things that would be hard to sell. That is what I am looking for, not charity. it is good to recycle too.

I am looking mostly for Atari, but thinking of Coleco, Intellivision, and other consoles before the NES.

Ripped labels, dent, and scarred. You know, the scraps. Stickerless carts that have sharpie for the title.

It's the good/peaceful memories of my childhood I'm seeking, and not the aesthetics. I just got a beat-up 5200, and I'm thrilled! Sometimes it's the little things in life.

Thank you for reading. Please PM me, if you think you have something for me.

Mark

Edited by Seethransom
  • Like 2

Due to overwhelming kindness, I have to stop taking offers. I am grateful to all of you. I found someone that is able to offer me some nice things for a low price. I don't

want to bite off more than I can chew. If I need anything else, I'll post again.

This is really a wonderful community.

Mark

• Like 3