IGNORED

What one-of-a-kind Intellivision items do you have?

Rev

Note sure if this is rare, found it today while unpacking more of my VG stuff:

cartholder.jpg

Also found 2 Wico CC JS that I had always assumed were CV. I noticed today when I pulled them out of the storage bin that they show 16 direction around the JS. Glad I found these as I sold my 2 NIB one years ago at CGE.

Note sure if this is rare, found it today while unpacking more of my VG stuff:

Also found 2 Wico CC JS that I had always assumed were CV. I noticed today when I pulled them out of the storage bin that they show 16 direction around the JS. Glad I found these as I sold my 2 NIB one years ago at CGE.

Always nice to rediscover lost treasures. Grats on the Waco find! I think I may have one of those VideoStak things, too.

I have a Sylvania Intellivision console, it is not a one of a kind but I have only seen one and I bought it. The person I got it from said it did not work but I fired it up and first go it worked perfect.

I know this was a very obscure variant since it was only available via sears and I think you had to buy a Sylvania TV to get it. No one knows how many sold or made it out into the wild. If any of you INTV pros have more information please drop it here!

INTV_SYL_zpsf8a9225f.jpg

I've always liked the Sylvania varant for no good reason. It had some pretty cool ad materials as well. I think cmart and others here may also have some actual original service manuals and other goodies, too. Apologies for the bad scans (I should really do something about that) but here is some of the stuff:

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/gte/cat/

I have a Sylvania Intellivision console, it is not a one of a kind but I have only seen one and I bought it. The person I got it from said it did not work but I fired it up and first go it worked perfect.

I know this was a very obscure variant since it was only available via sears and I think you had to buy a Sylvania TV to get it. No one knows how many sold or made it out into the wild. If any of you INTV pros have more information please drop it here!

INTV_SYL_zpsf8a9225f.jpg

Have one sealed in the box. ;-)

• 1 month later...

I have a Sylvania Intellivision console, it is not a one of a kind but I have only seen one and I bought it. The person I got it from said it did not work but I fired it up and first go it worked perfect.[/size][/size]

[/size]

I know this was a very obscure variant since it was only available via sears and I think you had to buy a Sylvania TV to get it. No one knows how many sold or made it out into the wild. If any of you INTV pros have more information please drop it here![/size][/size]

INTV_SYL_zpsf8a9225f.jpg

My sylvania finally arrived today, it was ordered over a year ago. :)