IGNORED

Looking to get my Lynx back

JagMX

many years ago i had it briefly and then it disappeared into the hands of another.... I want one again - Curious to know if anyone knows of a place aside from ebay where i can get a brand new or used mint Lynx system with accessories and maybe a few games for a good CHEAP price ;) times are tough and money is tight :)

also recommendations on must have games would be cool too if anyone would like to contribute :D

Honestly, eBay would probably be your best bet. You should also try checking at some local independent video game stores, if you have any in your area. As for games, there's several threads in here about everyone's favorites, but I'll give you a short list of mine:

Warbirds

Battlewheels

Rygar

Ninja Gaiden

Blue Lightning

Gates of Zendocon

Rampart

Shadow of the Beast

I guess ebay might have to work for me. No independent stores around here like you mentioned that would sell classic stuff. Funcoland or whatever they're called now goes far back as NES but nothing handheld around here.

Damn ebay - i mgetting sick and tired of paying shipping costs.

thanx for the list, Blue lightning was a definite fav of mine i used to have. I also remember one other game Scrapyard Dog that kept me busy for a while :D

thanx to some more of you for the suggestions, appreciate it :D

and "That guy" just how much is a serious starting offer for that stuff, times are tough and im low on cash :D so i dont think id be able to afford all that at once ;)