IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

TI-99/4 with volume control and internal speaker!!!

Shipping for the two consoles (a 4A is in the mix) would be astronomical to Canada from Venezuela but might not be bad to the southern US.

Even not working I figure this is the rarest or the rare 99/4's. (If you respect the machine as little as Richard Rawlings respects beautiful cars, you could always just flip it of course)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Texas-Instruments-TI99-4-rare-and-TI-99-4A-For-parts-and-repair-not-working-/391392777032?hash=item5b20d3d348:g:re0AAOSwzgRWzrTB

• Like 1

It IS still possible to get a good deal on Ebay, even if someone is asking an astronomical price.

I need a few cartridge shells for future use, so I thought I'd go online and look. I found an auction that had some worthless cartridges, no big deal, I only want the shells. Anyway I decided to make an offer since that option was listed. I figured two bucks per shell was a fair price. I was gratified that the offer was accepted. Now if I come away with a few new UberCart boards from Fest West I'll have something to put them in!

gallery_35324_1027_63622.jpg

• Like 1

The Frogger cart is worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay. That said, the Parker Brothers cartridges are generally worth about $10 to $15 dollars loose, but a pristine example may go for quite a bit more if more than one person is looking for one at exactly the right time (from the seller's perspective).

I dunno, who is crazier, he or the people who bought the 12 sold?

Zach has a history of RAISING the prices AFTER people have purchased items at a lower price. It's misleading to say the least, if not unethical. He's done that with those little yellow keyboard covers as well.

Zach has a history of RAISING the prices AFTER people have purchased items at a lower price. It's misleading to say the least, if not unethical. He's done that with those little yellow keyboard covers as well.

I'm glad you said that. I've never realized that might have happened when I see a stupid price with several already sold. That's some sneaky $&!@.

I see what you mean:

Price Quantity Date of Purchase

US $19.99 1 Nov-01-15 00:15:47 PDT

US $19.99 1 Jun-21-15 07:39:40 PDT

US $19.99 1 Jan-11-15 13:05:50 PST

US $19.99 1 Oct-11-14 19:52:41 PDT

US $19.99 1 Oct-04-14 10:57:01 PDT

US $18.99 1 Sep-06-14 20:46:55 PDT

US $19.99 1 Aug-30-14 17:54:14 PDT

US $19.99 1 Aug-16-14 20:38:06 PDT

US $19.99 2 Jul-12-14 15:00:13 PDT

US $19.99 1 Apr-23-14 11:37:46 PDT

US $19.99 1 Dec-10-13 07:51:36 PST

yeah, the rarer the parts, the higher the prices are :)

And after selling i.e. many of the brandnew PEBs, there should be enough room now, to sit on the remaining parts, due to higher prices :)

But, why not. He really has nice fresh parts, and one day somebody will buy that, I am sure,

(I also bought some PEBs and more from him in the past years, and all was *absolutely perfect*)

And, in comparison to so much sh*tty "As-Is"-auctions on eBay, this here is adorable (but the price, of course)

• Like 1

Yeah, I got my NOS PEB from him for like $89. Quite a bargain.

But looking at the keyboards, even $19.99 for that crappy Mitsumi membrane keyboard is off-kilter. Some folks must have REALLY wanted it. I gave a couple of the ones I had away and threw the rest out. I could not bring myself to taking money off someone even if they really really wanted them.

• Like 1

A couple of things on these:

1. The power supply is fairly easy to get: It will take ANYTHING from 9v-30vDc 1a. Make sure the tip is positive.

2. They may not have had power supplies as some of them can draw power from the Ethernet/RS232 jack. (The AC models, not so much, but the UDS-1100 accepts AC & 9-24VDC).

Edit for my confusing the two.

Edited by MacRorie