IGNORED

Full tosec (2012) Atari mag's, books and more

carmel_andrews

Just came across this site recently, having sorted out the internet connection

http://archive.org/

Type the following into the search service for the tosec

Atari 8bit (first linky is the tosec)

Type in Atari Magazine into their search service for a list of downloadable Atari mags (i.e. antic, analog, page 6, AU (database), compute and softside)

type collection:ataribooks into the search service for a list of downloadable atari books

It also supports non A8 and non Atari as well (as i also got the tosec mame set incl. extras, amiga/ST, sega MD and c64)

Enjoy retro fans, enjoy

I noticed that people have been taking the scans from Atarimania.com and putting them on Archives.org. I'm just a contributer to Atarimania.com but have been scanning a bunch of books lately for them. I'm fine with people posting the scans to other places on the Net since I know they will get more exposure and use. That's the reason why I buy these books, cut the spine, scan them and post them to the Net.

It would be of great help if people who are interested in posting and archiving Atari 8-bit stuff to the Net would communicate so that we can work together in using our time and financial resources in trying to get as many Atari docs on the Net. Many of these docs are rare and expensive and I'm not rich yet. So please feel free to contact me if you feel the need to contribute. Any help would be great.

Allan

• Like 2