IGNORED

Mr Chin

Tursi

... yeeeah... how the heck does someone have that on EBay already? I don't even have my copy yet! ;)

This is kind of lame... Tursi originally wrote it, he ported it to the TI and they did not even give him a copy before they decided to sell it?

Question - Did people pre pay order? If so, why do they not have theirs yet?

I do not see Tursi get credit anywhere on the box or disk. I hope he gets credit on the inside of the manual. On the website it say's the programmer is Collector vision. If it were not for Atari Age, we would have no clue that Tursi was the one that made this possible FOR Collector Vision. Credit where credit is due.....

This is kind of lame... Tursi originally wrote it, he ported it to the TI and they did not even give him a copy before they decided to sell it?

I do not see Tursi get credit anywhere on the box or disk. I hope he gets credit on the inside of the manual. On the website it say's the programmer is Collector vision. If it were not for Atari Age, we would have no clue that Tursi was the one that made this possible FOR Collector Vision. Credit where credit is due.....

Nobody pre pay order, you have to contact coleco_master to order your copy

i was going to post that the game has been released today, but it's already been told

Tursi personally asked to not be credited btw

You should ask for infos before posting ....

Edited by retroillucid

hopefully that means it is shipping. :-)

no hate on the credit, I asked not to be credited.

• Like 2

Ok... coleco master answer to my information request... the game will cost $60 ea + shipping costs... wow... i remember the cost was about $30-35 in the preorder post by retroillucid... anyway i will take one for me because it's a Tursi game and i must have ;)...

Edited by ti99userclub

Ok... coleco master answer to my information request... the game will cost $60 ea + shipping costs... wow... i remember the cost was about $30-35 in the preorder post by retroillucid... anyway i will take one for me because it's a Tursi game and i must have ;)...

Nope , the game is $35 + shipping

Coleco_master must have think like it was a CV release

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Sorry that we had to change the price to $35, the reason for this is that we only produce 20 copies.

Shipping to US and Canada is $12 for 1 game, $18 for international

3 sold and 17 left to go!

Please PM me for payment

Thank you for your support.

Edited by coleco_master
  • Like 1

Nobody pre pay order, you have to contact coleco_master to order your copy

i was going to post that the game has been released today, but it's already been told

Tursi personally asked to not be credited btw

You should ask for infos before posting ....

1) Okay, no pre-pay's... that QUESTION answered.

Tursi' asked not to be credited. Okay...

I should ask for infos before posting... that was the point of my post, excuse me.

• Like 2

I'm not very familiar with the TI 99/4A I must admit, but I'm interested in getting one in the future, that's why I am also interested in the game but I really don't know if it's difficult to get a disk drive for the computer. It's also very hard to get the computer here in Germany because it seems that everyone here got a C64 or an Atari 8-Bit :D

That's why I was asking about a cartridge release. Don't want to miss that great game :)

I'm not very familiar with the TI 99/4A I must admit, but I'm interested in getting one in the future, that's why I am also interested in the game but I really don't know if it's difficult to get a disk drive for the computer. It's also very hard to get the computer here in Germany because it seems that everyone here got a C64 or an Atari 8-Bit :D

That's why I was asking about a cartridge release. Don't want to miss that great game :)

You may want to try with a nanoPEB first before investing in a real PEB, see http://webpages.charter.net/nanopeb/

• Like 2

Well... that's embarrassing. :)

The screen blank is probably the screen timeout happening. I just ran a quick test and it's definitely possible. Mr Chin never uses KSCAN, so it doesn't reset the screen timeout, and it DOES use the console interrupt, so after roughly five minutes of play, the screen blanks. That's a rookie mistake. ;)

I'll post a fixed version... hopefully tonight. My new commute means I get a lot less time at home, but I'm setting up my laptop so I can work on the train. ;)

Edited by Tursi
  • Like 2

Well... that's embarrassing. :)

The screen blank is probably the screen timeout happening. I just ran a quick test and it's definitely possible. Mr Chin never uses KSCAN, so it doesn't reset the screen timeout, and it DOES use the console interrupt, so after roughly five minutes of play, the screen blanks. That's a rookie mistake. ;)

I'll post a fixed version... hopefully tonight. My new commute means I get a lot less time at home, but I'm setting up my laptop so I can work on the train. ;)

Should be 10 minutes before it the VDP R1 goes to BLANK mode.!

There's no easy way for the floppies to be updated at this point by ColecoMaster, I wrote all the original disks and mailed them. But, it's a diskette, if you were actually going to play from it, you can update it yourself, or I guess send it to me to update (I'm just going to remove the write protect tab, update the files, and replace the tab ;) ). I'd be inclined to PLAY from another source and just keep the box as a collector's thing, but if it's bugging anyone, we can work out me doing the update for you. ;)

mrchin.zip

• Like 1

It should be 9.1 minutes (65536 ticking by two, 60 times/second). I'll check my F18A when I get home from travels.

...lee

0A8A 02E0 LWPI >83C0  INTWS
0A8C 83C0
0A8E 05CB INCT 11     Screen timeout counter
0A90 160B JNE >0AA8   Not 0

Counts two at a time. Set it to an odd number and it won't reach zero.

Funny how I also remember the time being about 4-5 minutes ... :|

Edited by sometimes99er
  • Like 1