IGNORED

Rarity of Cabbage Patch Kids???

BTHOTU

It's not on my site because the prototype has never been released (and therefore I have no other information).  AFAIK Ed English owns the only Cabbage Patch Kids and Looping prototypes and doesn't want to part with them.

IMO you should at least mention them on your site. Even if all you know is that they exist.

It's not on my site because the prototype has never been released (and therefore I have no other information).  AFAIK Ed English owns the only Cabbage Patch Kids and Looping prototypes and doesn't want to part with them.  

Tempest

I can see it know, ex-2600 programmer held at gunpoint, forced to dump protos. News at 10:00pm.

Come on, I am sure he'd take pictures for you if you ask nicely. :D

IMO you should at least mention them on your site. Even if all you know is that they exist.

I'm going to make a new section for games like this. They're going to go into my rumor mill section until a copy actually turns up. However I'm so backlogged on updates who knows when I'll get to.

I second that. After all you mentioned AirWorld and you have only a scan of the proposed artwork.

Airworld was only included in the main section for two reasons: 1. Tod Frye provided alot of information and descriptions about the game. 2. For completeness (since I already had Earthworld, Fireworld, and Waterworld).

Come on, I am sure he'd take pictures for you if you ask nicely.

Well I've managed to track him down. I don't know how recpetive he'll be, but I'll give it a shot. However I've got two other programmers I'm dealing with right now so he'll have to wait. :)

Tempest

"Cabbage Patch Kids" is a ho-hummer but a 2600 "Looping" would be darned sweet to see.

I'm a little leary on this one. The ColecoVision version captures the essence of the game very accurately, and this one is one of my "arcade classics that never got props like Pac-Man." If it looked as bad on Atari as the Tempest 2600 prototype did, I'd probably wince in pain.