IGNORED

Atari 2600 homebrew distributors in Europe?

mäsäxi

Are there any?

Also, are there any european Atari 2600 cartridge makers who are willing to fill a cartridge with .rom file and perhaps glue a nice label to the cartridge for the same price? I am not planning to rip anyone´s cartridge sales, but might be interested to play some silly old hacks on my Atari 2600, I mean freely available ones which never had cartridge release or might have been sold out a decade ago. :)

I know Hozervideo is still around, but Hozer is on the other side of Atlantic Ocean.

Thank you in advance! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody knows? I was just planning to save money in shipping costs, that´s why I asked about european distributors, if there are any? With saved money I could buy more new 2600 cartridges. :) Or was this some taboo question, because my second question was about european Atari 2600 cartridge maker(s)? As I said, I am **not** going to hurt Atariage´s or anyone else´s cartridge sales, I just would like to play some funny hack on my 2600, like some Pinky´s Tennis or some Pac-Man hack. :) If I want to play new Atari 2600 game, I will *buy* a new Atari 2600 game from distributor. :) I don´t have skills to make Atari 2600 cartridge, so I need somebody for that. Hopefully someone answers now. :)

If there aren´t any european cartridge makers, I hope somebody could hint me for any trustworthy american Atari 2600 cartridge maker who could put some old hack to cartridge. Is Hozervideo trustworthy?

I don't think there's any. I had the same question with Boulder Dash, which was made in Germany, but shipped from USA.

Would be been nice to get US homebrews from Europe, since any item over $22 is eligible for German taxation.

Hozer is great, send him $25 and the cart you want, he'll deliver. No problems there.

Edited by high voltage

I don't think there's any. I had the same question with Boulder Dash, which was made in Germany, but shipped from USA.

Depends on your definition of "made in Germany". One of the two Boulder Dash programmers is from Germany. The other is in Australia. The physical production of the game was done here in the US. The boxes were printed in Germany, though. :)

I would be glad to put any games on carts, and as far as hacks go I just need permission from the author of the hack. I can print high-quality, die-cut, glossy one-off labels as well.

..Al