IGNORED

Chase the Chuck wagon complete with box at Ebay!

smile_walle

Wow, I have not see complete with box for Chase the Chuck wagon at ebay very often!

The box is very nice shape and MINT!

But my guess this complete in box for Chase the Chuck wagon could reach about 700.00 when auction end?

Any of you guess?

Have look

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=21182

Jason

I've had that baby on my watch list since it was listed, my presumtion is ~$400.00,- and if that is the case, it's mine.  :D

Dude, as sweet as that set is, I think you can safely assume my high bid (and this time I really am only entering one) doesn't go that high up. Unless someone's willing to top that level, you'll win. ;)

For what I assume will be a +very+ short length of time, I will be the high bidder on this game. :D

I've had that baby on my watch list since it was listed, my presumtion is ~$400.00,- and if that is the case, it's mine. :D

You better watch out to shrcjj and landsmarra or others hardcore collectors!! ;)

I dont have that kind of money 400.00 or more at this time! :ponder:

i saw three boxed chase the chuck wagon sales on ebay in 2001:

$198 june

$185 december

$178 may

didn't see any in 2002. i'm betting one of those above sales was to ajkiii. pretty good investment for less than two years. funny, back then, i thought over $150 was too much to pay. :roll: :roll:

but hey, looks like the price of magicard is dropping:

$2125 April 2002

$1325 June 2002

$965 March 2003

all you magicard owners better sell now before the market drops!!! :twisted:

@ smile_walle

I didn't think anyone was keeping tabs on me!! Thanks for listing me as a "hardcore collector."

I'm just a guy who had funds rapidly depreciating in numerous mutual funds and decided to cash them in and buy some classic video games that might bring a better return.

I can't believe that a boxed Chase the Chuckwagon went for over $500. I paid $537 for a boxed complete Rescue Terra I and thought I was nuts!

Steve