IGNORED

The Lost Caves of Kroz

• 2 weeks later...

It is great to see all the excitement for this title!

I really am looking forward to its release!

The box is one of the best we've ever come up with, and the game is top notch too.

I am looking for a few SERIOUS Beta testers. I don't want to hand out the beta game to a ton of people because it is almost like spoiling a Christmas present.

That being said, the people who DO get it will really need to play the heck out of the game. If you have the time to dedicate to testing the game, please PM me, or email me at willy_moeller@hotmail.com

I've had a couple of inquiries already regarding Beta Testing.

The game is too big for testing on real hardware without using a real cartridge.

The idea would be to play it on an emulator, and when that version is considered a release candidate, make real carts and send them to beta testers.

PAL and NTSC testing on real hardware is something we want to do in the future.

The game is Non obvious, and requires a manual. The demo 'manual' should be sufficient to figure the game out for testing purposes.

I can't wait for this release. I attempted to do a little bit of beta testing for John, but didn't follow through with much feedback for him (sorry!). This is a favorite genre of mine, and one that is too little represented on the Intellivision.

It was probably much too early for testing then anyhow, Rick. If you are still interested please contact Valter and he'll set you up.