IGNORED

INV and Snow White from AA?

Xot

Saw that INV is now available in the AA store... is this a newer version? I have a cart from a few years ago that doesn't seem to feature two-player simultaneous play and has a bug where you score no points from the saucer.

Also saw an auction from AA for the CGE Snow White release... is this going to be available in the store soon?

Saw that INV is now available in the AA store... is this a newer version? I have a cart from a few years ago that doesn't seem to feature two-player simultaneous play and has a bug where you score no points from the saucer.

I don't know about a "newer" version, it's the same version we have available for download. I selected the two player mode to try it, and it seems to work fine although I only had one joystick plugged in. Does that mode simply not exist in the cart you have? As for the saucer points, I'll have to try that and see what happens.

Also saw an auction from AA for the CGE Snow White release... is this going to be available in the store soon?

No, we're not going to add that title to the store, but if you'd like a copy without going through eBay, let me know.

..Al

I don't know about a "newer" version

I don't know how old Xot's cart is, but the development of INV lasted quite long. IIRC at some point the orginal programmer (Eric Mooney) abandoned the project and later Piero Cavina (Oystron) completed it. Search [stella] for details.

I don't know about a "newer" version

I don't know how old Xot's cart is, but the development of INV lasted quite long. IIRC at some point the orginal programmer (Eric Mooney) abandoned the project and later Piero Cavina (Oystron) completed it. Search [stella] for details.

Well, it's at least four years old. I'll have to d/l the ROM here and compare the two. Maybe it's a simple as I never tried hitting select!