IGNORED

Selling a few INTV rarer titles in next day or two

slab0meat

Would you sell the reg cart and the guarantee card of Congo Bongo seperately? I am interessted in these two inserts, but I dont need a CiB Congo Bongo. If you wont find a buyer, or the buyer you find doesnt care, I would like to make a offer for this two parts.

Thanks, but I'm keeping this all together. If nothing works out here, I will put in on eBay, CIB, and hope for the best.

We should start a petition to have the dog in Hover Bovver named Abby :).

I'll give you credit, you made me smile. Thanks!

Wow, I thought at least half would have been sold by now. Maybe I should revisit your list and make an offer or two. That Defender would have been cool ;-) but I'm sure it sold higher than I needed to be paying just to upgrade to a sealed copy. Bad, Jason! Don't go down the factory sealed path...

I do have offers on several of them, but with deal #1 (the one that isn't happening), I was holding off on everyone else to confirm that deal. So, offers are out there, I just need to get them straightened out. And with a busy weekend, I figured I'd re-post this, and see if any more offers come in.

:)

I'm mainly interested in SMB, but I'm sure everyone is. I doubt my offer would be as much as you could get for it on eBay, so I'll keep my low offer to myself :| I'm also interested in your Worm Whomper :D because I want all of them, but again, they have also been doing pretty well on eBay lately. Glad I picked up my minty one when it was only $80.

Blame me. I found one of the 3 carts I made an offer for 10 days back. I took the bird in the hand rather than wait to see if I won the silent auction. I have left a PM for the other game I want. Sorry to hold anything up. I didn't mean to upset things here in the Intellivision universe.

Jay

Edited by BBWW

I had a radical idea.

Is it possible to list a price of what you want for each title?

I hate offering a price and normally shy away from thread like these where i had to "bid".

You, know, that thought NEVER occurred to me! Thanks for suggesting it!

Sorry I offered up games in a manner you "hate", I'll have to go on living without any offers from you.

You, know, that thought NEVER occurred to me! Thanks for suggesting it!

Sorry I offered up games in a manner you "hate", I'll have to go on living without any offers from you.

LOL, I dont "hate" it, I just dont like that particular method. Nothing against you personally.

I wish your sale to go very well for you!

LOL, I dont "hate" it, I just dont like that particular method. Nothing against you personally.

I wish your sale to go very well for you!

You actually did say "hate" but it's all good. I explained in post #1 how I felt, as I don't love the offering method either.. but it's how I did this one.