IGNORED

Learning Fun II

SoulBuster

I made a deal for the near mint LFI that was on ebay recently, you will notice it gone now. And no, I did not pay the $600+ for it.

That makes LF2 THE LAST CIB I NEED FOR Platinum status. Anyone have a spare to sell to me as I really do not have anything left to trade.

Italian Fathom for example :P Just kidding, but if I look at the rarity guides its behind games like Stadium Mud Buggies, Congo Bongo, Tutankham, Super Cobra and so on. I really doubt it in the case of Super Cobra (maybe just in the USA), but I dont have the feeling that its really rarer than Tut, CB or SMB.

Draw up a tally sheet and over the next five years record which games come up loose and CIB and see what the numbers look like. :) I suspect you'll see Spiker with the fewest entries along with CIB LF1 and LF2. I'm not sure where these rarity guides are getting their info. I'm basing my thoughts on the last fifteen years of INTV collecting. ;) Just sayin.

Sorry cmart, but I have to quote you from another thread :P

I'm 44 so my memory us probably failing in my old age. :)

And just 15 years? I thought you are collecting from the early 80s on. But I like your proposal with the rarity guide. Whats about listing it here on AA? If one single person does this work he probably misses some auctions of some games, so its a nice work for the community and it would help us to know how rare the games are.