IGNORED

Whats it worth?

libertyspike138

I have a 1050 Happy Drive with controller switch upgrade. It's in excellent condition except for 2 small scratches on top, it has the SIO cable and power adapter. I also have an 800XL that it goes to with power adapter, rfu & joystick. It is all in excellent condition really, it is very clean and tested working. Oh yeah I also have Star Trek cart for it by Sega but it is pretty beat up but still works. Anyway I was hoping some of you would be knowledgable to tell me what this all would be worth.800XLAll1.JPG

I have a 1050 Happy Drive with controller switch upgrade. It's in excellent condition except for 2 small scratches on top, it has the SIO cable and power adapter. I also have an 800XL that it goes to with power adapter, rfu & joystick. It is all in excellent condition really, it is very clean and tested working. Oh yeah I also have Star Trek cart for it by Sega but it is pretty beat up but still works. Anyway I was hoping some of you would be knowledgable to tell me what this all would be worth.800XLAll1.JPG

Just a word of warning, the 800XL power supply is what's commonly known as the Ingot, when this model of power supply fails it commonly outputs about 8 volts which can damage the computer. I had one fail in 1986 and was lucky that it destroyed only the 41256 chips in a RamboXL upgrade..