IGNORED

Brute Force for XBOX

The Hat

Anyone heard of this coming out soon? A guy I went to high school with is the lead programmer. They have been working on this for a few years. When microsoft bought their company I think it slowed things down a little with the programming and change of owners. I work at the same company as his sister and hear bits and pieces sometimes. The actual gameplay and any prototypes are under super intense security.

I saw this game for pre-order in some stores - i forgot the xact date its coming out - or if it even came out already - the game looks incredible - sux i got no money, the last of money i can only afford some 19.99 games :)

A friend of mine's roommates both work for Digital Anvil, the development house working on this game. I've been hearing status reports for the last year and a half, and all I can say is I'm really not sure how this game is gonna turn out. They've changed directions with it so much it's not even funny.

Rumor has it one of the reason's the game's been delayed is so you can use the voice communicator (from Live) on multi-player game play.

If that comes true this will be me dancing.gif

@Sauron..

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Always with the negative waves Morarity, always with the negative waves.

(If you can tell me what movie that's from I'll mail you a quarter. :) )