IGNORED

Problems with Skeleton on 2600jr & 7800

EricBall

It has come to my attention that some people are having problems with Skeleton on certain 2600jrs, and maybe on 7800s too.

If anyone out there is having a problem with Skeleton, and has a Supercharger or CuttleCart, and is willing to test for me; please send me an email or private message.

Even if you don't have a Supercharger, if you have problems with Skeleton (e.g. blank screens, weird graphic glitches), post a reply so I can find out if there is more than one problem. Also include info like the model number or serial number, and whether you have problems with other games, and whether you have gotten them to work on other 2600s.

Thanks all!

Skeleton worked fine on my Jr. although it was having some issues of it's own with color (a pot that needs to be adjusted) so I haven't used it for a while. However I can dig it back out for testing purposes, and I also have a supercharger too - though it's not a modified version (don't have the guts to rip mine apart) and I would also need the bin to play into it instead of using your fine cart. :D

I know this won't help you find bugs in the game, but I use my Jr. as my primary console, and I've never had any problems with Skeleton.

By the way, thanks for a great game, Skeleton (and Paul's Marble Craze) are the homebrews that are in my 2600 the most often. :D Great Game!

AM

So far, I've found no problems w/ Skeleton on either my JR (SN : 7C1452026) or 7800 (SN : 72R4BR A1 87 5396643). Of course, I totally suck @ Skeleton so I haven't gotten very far into it. :ponder: (don't know if that would make a difference or not.)