IGNORED

Found a Large Box of Circuit Boards-Any idea what these are? Value?

Nesman2013

I see five 16k RAM boards from an Atari 800, seven cpu boards (with the trimmer dial). The CPU boards contain Antic, CTIA/GTIA and 6502. Looks like you also have one OS board from a 400/800 and an additional bare 16k RAM board, not as fancy as the ones with plastic shells but the same. These boards are likely from inside the original 800, but the CPU boards certainly could be from Atari 400.

I am guessing the two power boards are from Atari 810 floppy drives. I'm not sure about the slim board with wires.

Value would depend upon their working status. It wouldn't be unreasonable to ask $20-$30 USD for the lot as-is. That's just my opinion. Others here may (and often do) disagree.

Aside from the 800 CPU, OS and RAM boards, you have two 810 rear power boards and an 810 data separator. The original 810 did not have the "Grass Valley" board set, which comprised of the new rear power board and the data separator that sat on top of the MPI or Tandon drive mechanism. The early 810s routinely failed, sort of like the original Atari CX-10 joystick. The MPI or Tandon mechanisms had four wire harnesses were three plugged into the rear power board and one went to the data separator. The side 810 board pretty much remained the same. A note of warning on the 16K RAM cards. They need to be matched sets. Pretty much any three will boot a machine to 48K, but try to play a large game like Realm of Impossibility and the game will lock up if the mixed 16K boards don't like the play with each other. Just because it boots, doesn't mean they will work reliably together.

Edited by ACML

I see five 16k RAM boards from an Atari 800, seven cpu boards (with the trimmer dial). The CPU boards contain Antic, CTIA/GTIA and 6502. Looks like you also have one OS board from a 400/800 and an additional bare 16k RAM board, not as fancy as the ones with plastic shells but the same. These boards are likely from inside the original 800, but the CPU boards certainly could be from Atari 400.

I am guessing the two power boards are from Atari 810 floppy drives. I'm not sure about the slim board with wires.

Value would depend upon their working status. It wouldn't be unreasonable to ask $20-$30 USD for the lot as-is. That's just my opinion. Others here may (and often do) disagree.

As previously mentioned you have a number of 16K RAM boards for the 800(the bare 16K card most likely came from the empty plastic RAM board case), CPU boards for either 400/800, and an OS board for an 800.

The 810 power boards don't match the layout for the original boards from the 810 FSM so they mey be the newer power board, which makes it possible/likely that the slim board with attached cable is an analog board(the number of wires in the harness is conrrect) which mounts to the 810 mechanism. The analog board/new power board are a replacement for the old power board.