IGNORED

Bitmap Conversion ScreenSaver

Tursi

I was inspired to tweak up my Bitmap converter into a little slideshow screensaver for Windows. ;)

It lets you set conversion options, delay, and load speed. It animates the loading (and has an E/A #5 loading screen while it's coming up).

Download here, if you are interested. :) http://harmlesslion.com/software/ti99saver

You can find a video here:

• Like 4

I was inspired to tweak up my Bitmap converter into a little slideshow screensaver for Windows. ;)

It lets you set conversion options, delay, and load speed. It animates the loading (and has an E/A #5 loading screen while it's coming up).

Download here, if you are interested. :) http://harmlesslion.com/software/ti99saver

You can find a video here:

I want this for linux..

choices: picture files in a directory.. then use glslideshow

you make me a linux Xscreensaver binary

:)

Greg

• Like 1

I want this for linux..

choices: picture files in a directory.. then use glslideshow

you make me a linux Xscreensaver binary

:)

Greg

heh... it would be good, might even be desired, but I can't support XScreensaver.

I dunno how to make a Linux screensaver anyway. :)

Edit: works in wine? That's really neat to know! :)

Edited by Tursi

heh... it would be good, might even be desired, but I can't support XScreensaver.

I dunno how to make a Linux screensaver anyway. :)

Edit: works in wine? That's really neat to know! :)

I'm surprised you don't know how to do that Tursi.

Liked the music in the video, too - is there a way to find out what it is from youtube?

I'm surprised you don't know how to do that Tursi.

Liked the music in the video, too - is there a way to find out what it is from youtube?

normally:

While you are on a YouTube video page, click the video statistics button (available below the video player) and you will see detailed information about the song including the name of the artist and the album. This trick will only work for videos that are using music from the Audio Swap Library.

but he didn't enable stats :)
Greg
  • Like 1

I think I have enough to do without Linux Screensavers. I never got to like Linux as more than a server OS. ;)

As for stats, Youtube says "Because this video has been claimed by a copyright owner, statistics cannot be made public." There's no copyright claim on my page, so it must be because of the music.

I have no idea on the music! Even if I go in and try to change it, it doesn't tell me what's currently selected!