IGNORED

GameCube - Future Rares

I would suggest Cubivore, since that's a weird and little-known title that I've never seen at the big chain stores like Best buy, Target etc. Then there's Fireblade, a bargain 19.99 title that came out for all three platforms, but again I never saw that one at the big chain stores.

The Zelda pre-order disc will certainly become valuable, as production has already stopped and they are very hard to get even now, 3 weeks before the new game comes out.

Ikaruga will probably become rare. All of the Sega Sports 2K3 games will probably face away since sega canceled their sports support for the GC (damn Sega, they care about money too much.) Skies of Arcadia Legends will likely become valuable, since it was a small release and hasn't sold exeptionally well.

(damn Sega, they care about money too much.)

Yea,but they are the one company that really needs to worry about it,unlike the other big shots Sega isn't making too much,if any,of a profit.

Check DP,they have a thread gonig with rare or so called rare games.Evolution Skateboarding is really had to find,I have never seen it in a store and ebgames online doesn't stock it.Only a few copies of it on the last 90 days on eBay too. :ponder:

Evolution Skateboarding is really had to find,I have never seen it in a store and ebgames online doesn't stock it.Only a few copies of it on the last 90 days on eBay too. :ponder:

I saw it a a Stop N Save, it was in the bargain bin. I heard that game sucked, and I figured if it was a Konami game for the Cube it must suck (Konami seems to not want to treat the GC fairly.) It was $30.

That Mickey Mouse game from Capcom should become rare. And maybe Beach Spikers?

I saw it a a Stop N Save, it was in the bargain bin. I heard that game sucked, and I figured if it was a Konami game for the Cube it must suck (Konami seems to not want to treat the GC fairly.) It was $30.

It does suck,but $30 is too much for it.Keep an eye on it.It will be rare*

*don't hole me to that

Ikaruga will probably become rare.

Anybody who wants one new when they come out should certainly be able to get one. They're even advertising it in the free ad flier given away at Funco/GameStop (the one with Zelda Windwaker on the cover). The aftermarket for anybody who didn't buy it when it was new will be another thing altogether.

All of the Sega Sports 2K3 games will probably face away since sega canceled their sports support for the GC (damn Sega, they care about money too much.)  Skies of Arcadia Legends will likely become valuable, since it was a small release and hasn't sold exeptionally well.

As amusing as these threads are, I severely question the concept of "rarity" on a modern system for games released within the last 12 months. Rare? No. Is there a possibility you might pay a premium for it on eBay? Possibly. Will a lot of people try to hype it up as rare to suck people into paying those prices? Oh definitely.