IGNORED

Stelladaptor device problem for real Atari Paddles ?

Caterpiggle

Anyone and somebody who already knew how to set-up straight in the correct settings.

I did tried to setting on Altirra the latest release version.

I am trying to test if it works with "Super Breakout" game with my real Stelladaptor device (version 1 or 1st edition) with real Sears (Atari type) paddles.

And nothing works ???

I checked every check in box under "Input" feature and nothing works and I also checked "Game Controllers" program on Window 7 64 bits. Only thing I see paddle 1 is working and both paddles seems response only 2 button. Really strange ...

Edited by Caterpiggle

I never could get my original Stelladaptor to work well with the paddles either, which was the main purpose why I purchased the device in the first place. Does the Stelladaptor II address this issue? In general, what did the Stelladaptor II improved?

I really meant to refer to the 2600Daptor II, which looks similar to the original StellaDaptors, but much more capable. You can use the CX-40 joystick, CX-30 paddles, Indy 500 driving controller, keypad, trackballs, 7800 and 5200 controllers as well. I'm very pleased and breakout using the 2600Daptor II in between my CX-30 paddles and Altirra plays just like the real McCoy. They are still available on the net.

http://home.comcast.net/~tjhafner/2600-daptor.htm