IGNORED

Odd glitch on Lock 'n' Chase

darthkur

I'm guessing this was on physical hardware. (?)

I've never seen that kind of glitch. I found some weirdness in Night Stalker when I was playing in emulation, but it was probably due to the "abuse" I was giving it via saving and restoring state over and over again. I wrote it up just a little and provided a couple of .mpgs of what I was seeing about half-way down this page: http://www.rickandviv.net/index.php/intellivision-games-on-an-arcade-cabinet/night-stalker/

I'm guessing this was on physical hardware. (?)

I've never seen that kind of glitch. I found some weirdness in Night Stalker when I was playing in emulation, but it was probably due to the "abuse" I was giving it via saving and restoring state over and over again. I wrote it up just a little and provided a couple of .mpgs of what I was seeing about half-way down this page: http://www.rickandviv.net/index.php/intellivision-games-on-an-arcade-cabinet/night-stalker/

your gonna have to change your avatar to the alternate version.

I was thinking it could be an easter egg, but those initials don't match anyone who worked on the game.

That was my thought too but after I looked up the names of the people that worked on it it didn't match anyone.

Yes, this was played on a 1st model Intellivision console.