IGNORED

Sales Closed

akator

Wow, *really* nice stuff! I'm so tempted, but I already have all that stuff + duplicates.

Man, that SCPH-5501 box is nice, and I have fond memories of it being my Playstation Savior, back in the day when the original SCPH-1001 let us all down. After many months of playing my SCPH-1001 upside down (so it would read discs) I bought a new 5501. The 5501 is the one they should have made in the first place. I find it ironic that so many people refer to the SCPH-1001 as "Audiophile," which pre-supposes they can be placed in a sound room and distinguish between audio CDs played on a SCPH-1001 and a later model. HA HA! I think "Audiophile" is a misnomer for "defective junk." I am so tempted by your boxed 5501. Must refrain....must refrain!!!

Good luck with your sale; I've had great dealings with you in the past.

Man, that SCPH-5501 box is nice, and I have fond memories of it being my Playstation Savior, back in the day when the original SCPH-1001 let us all down. After many months of playing my SCPH-1001 upside down (so it would read discs) I bought a new 5501.

I had the same thing happen, my 1001 died and this was the replacement :D

Thank you, sir ;)

I have one of those Nyko Super Cobra light guns, and they're great. Build quality is at least as good as the GunCon, in my opinion, and the fact that it works on both the PSX and the Saturn is freaking awesome.

What would shipping be for that dual analog stick to 95695?

Yeah, that Nyco Super Cobra is pretty good. I was surprised at the solid build quality, I guess that was before Nyco cut corners in design and manufacturing :D

The Dual Analog Stick is a bit of a beast. The cheapest shipping to 95695 appears to be $20.20 via USPS Standard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ugh :(

The Gold Finger is a nice conversation piece in a collection, but actual function leaves a lot to be desired. A modded system is significantly more reliable.

Ah, I see. That does make sense, I'm just reticent to open up my PS1 and try soldering wires in. It's a little bit intimidating :-o