IGNORED

Pre-orders for Endless Snow 2600 now being accepted

rjchamp3

I need to update order LIST carts and boxes should be getting out soon at least HALF by next week......

Guys make sure you provide feedback and let me know about ur game play and progress thanks and let others KNOW

Your getting full color manuals BTW wink on front page

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. Between this, 8-bit Xmas 2013

http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=125

and the new Byte Before Christmas homebrew collection supposedly coming to Atariage, I'm gonna have a very Merry Christmas this year.

Edited by stardust4ever

Hell you guys thought I was rude with my game description.. The box sounds way way more hardcore! I love it!!

Sounds kinda like the guy is pissed at the hours he spent coding and wants a little rockstar like fame on this..

And there is lots to do in Canada and never gets -60 here.. Well I did work rigs with a windchill of -90 back in 1993. Kinda scary when your eyeballs can freeze... Even more fun to know you worked right thru it and later pissed your days earnings out and up at 5am to do it again..Those were the days..I knew guys that worked like that all but 3 mornings in one year.. thats right zero days off..

But at least we are not in a tropical storm. I feel sorry for the thousands that lost their lives recently..

New game idea..

There he blows.. Its about a relentless amount of stupid people spawning and knocking up 17 year old trailer trash. You must scare the hell outa the guy before he causes chaos in the crack house. The governments deficit is depending on you to disrupt the future to prevent the further decline in the American economy. If too many illegitimate debts on society are concieved you must work overtime for half your hourly wage till your 70 to pay for the bastards.

Hell you guys thought I was rude with my game description.. The box sounds way way more hardcore! I love it!!

There he blows.. Its about a relentless amount of stupid people spawning and knocking up 17 year old trailer trash.

LOL! Homebrew games is still the lawlessness of the Wild Wild West.

Why don't we all make a game that puts Mystique to shame. Instead of trailer trash, you are a 17-year-old prostitute working in a 1850s Saloon to pay off your father's debt. Your only job is to serve the "cowboys" and make sure they have a good time. It plays out as an arcade game with two stages. In the first stage, you have to perform as a waitress in the Burlesque house. In the second stage, the cowboys return to their hotel rooms and you have to "service" them in other ways. Your score is "tip" money, which during the daytime you can spend it on wardrobe and other "enhancements" to make yourself more attractive and earn better tips. Careful though, if you don't earn enough $$$ to pay your "PIMP", it's the highway for you! Think of it as a Leisure suit Larry role reversal... :yawn:

Remember we have ONLY 9 days till the close in on pre order price....

31.00 sale ends nov 20th Boxed sale ends nov 20th

November 20th Boxed 55.00 with color manual and loose 35.00 with color manual SHIPPED Can add 5.00 and PR AK email me

International EMAIL FOR QUOTE

Once again I thank you for the PRE-ORDERS and I wish all of you a happy holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orders update

Steven S. Loose Paid

James L. Paid 2X boxed

URT 123 Paid boxed and Loose TBD I know he wanted boxed

Mitch's S. Paid Loose

Greg T. Paid Loose

Atari 181 Paid Boxed

Scott W. Loose Paid

Jake O. Paid Loose

Robert K. boxed Paid

Toymailman Paid Boxed

Aharmd H. Paid Loose

Marc O. Paid boxed

Christopher W. paid Loose

Noel T. Paid Boxed

Cvga Paid Boxed

Rick Wies Boxed Paid

Dan C. boxed Paid

Rasch_C Boxed Paid

Wonder007 Paid Boxed

DZ-JAY Paid Boxed and T shirt If enough T shirt orders come in or I will re fund you the T shirt amounts

Eugeno A Boxed Paid

Waggie Boxed Paid

Stephanie P. Paid Loose

Adam F. Boxed Paid

Zylon Loose Paid

Benjamin R. Paid Loose

John H. Paid Loose

Mark K. Paid Loose

Ken B. Loose Paid

Alfred W. Boxed Paid

Tim S Paid Loose

Christopher L. Boxed Paid