IGNORED

Intellivision CBS Electronics Overlay Set

Rev

Ok, Rev has the right idea but I would also want to see overlays made for not just the 8 released Coleco games, but also the CBS artwork variations for those games, as well as overlays for the vaporware titles for which we have flyers. That would be cool.

But dont forget that Mouse Trap already has overlays.

You mean like this ;) :

post-9874-0-14553400-1382187295_thumb.jpg

I seem to recall this project idea being talked about before. I honestly I don't remember what I stated about it. I've learned/learning a lot from the Sears overlay project. I can tell you, I don't know if I like the idea of full size game boxes for overlay projects. I'll have a better opinion about it after I make the box inserts. Right now I can not say "yes" or "no" to this project. The Sears overlay project is taking waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy longer than I ever envisioned. I still have some other projects I'm working on (Activision 2600 Labels, Coleco Adam Diskette Labels, a Couple different posters). It's not a question of "doing" the project. It's a question of "when" I can get around to it. I would love to do this project, I just don't know when I can start on it.

...Everything is possible given enough time.

Edited by pboland