IGNORED

Intellvision Music

Der Luchs

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like I should spend more then 10 min for a Song :D

Maybe next week ;-)

Haha! We'll see how I do with the tracker. The only trackers I ever used were back in the '90s on my Atari STE. I've always been more of a MIDI sequencer / synthesizer kind of guy. But it should be a fun experiment!

Cool stuff, Der Luchs!

I'd like to include some of your stuff in future Intellivisionaries episodes if you don't mind. If you want to send me the ROM I'll load it into my Cuttle Cart and record it though my modded Intellivision.

And that goes for anyone else here who is creating Intellivision music or Intellivision-themed music. I'm happy to include it in future episodes. The more the merrier!

Edited by nurmix

Cool stuff, Der Luchs! I'd like to include some of your stuff in future Intellivisionaries episodes if you don't mind. If you want to send me the ROM I'll load it into my Cuttle Cart and record it though my modded Intellivision. And that goes for anyone else here who is creating Intellivision music or Intellivision-themed music. I'm happy to include it in future episodes. The more the merrier!

I included the Jack-In-The-Box piece from Christmas Carol in the tracker distribution I posted in the programming forum. It has source and a binary called "trkdemo2.rom". It's not a fancy composition, but I think I manage to make it sound like a music box. Perhaps it'll fit as a bumper in your podcast? ;)

-dZ.

Also, here's a ROM that Joe and I put together to test Christmas Carol sound effects. We also released some of them to the public domain as part of Joe's sound effects engine.

sfx_demo.rom

1: Carol walk

2: Pick up present

3: Eat candy

4: Pick up snowflake

5: Bump with Ghost

6: Snowman's howl

7: Death sound

8: Whoosh!

9: Snowman walk normal

Enter: Snowman walk fast

Clear: Sound off

Nurmix, feel free to use them for your music pieces and podcasts.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1