IGNORED

Better late than never.

voltron

Im at the Silo this week, and there is this box waiting for me. But I wasnt expecting any box. I looked carefully at who sent it and I was Wow! I order this over a year ago, and it had been lost it the mail. Post office had it recorded as delivered over a year ago, but I had never recieved it. I didnt give the seller any neg reviews because I had good rapport with them and every previous buy from them had been succesful. He had offered a refund, and .i declined because i figure may it would show up in a week or two, if it got sent to the wrong place. After a month i figured it was lost , So a year ago i ended up giving the guy five stars anyway and chalked it up as lost in mail. Well today one year later, its here. :)

The seller did an excellent job triple boxed, over a year ago, and lucky bc who knows where this box was at while in possesion of usps. Over a year ago I got it for the sylvania console. Finally the console is home safe in the silo. :)

post-33512-0-01345200-1383614647_thumb.jpg

post-33512-0-56263500-1383614660_thumb.jpg

post-33512-0-79550100-1383614671_thumb.jpg

post-33512-0-51731100-1383614686_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

In 1999 I purchased a 65 game lot of boxed games because I saw Congo Bongo barely peeking out underneath some other games.

I paid for it yet for about 3 months and many phone call to the seller, it hadn't shown up.

Finally, I received a notice from the Post Office that I had a package to pick up.

I went to the office, picked up my box and dug out my CIB Congo Bongo in my car in the parking lot. A great moment for me!

I resold all the other stuff as that was the only game I wanted out of the whole bunch.

• Like 1

This gives me a little hope.

This year I lost 4 colecovision games, first lost parcel for me.

And now I'm starting to consider some Atari 7800 games lost as well...

I have a really bad luck when it comes to Colecovision: system failure, lost packages, stuff not returning from repair and Post Office lost the doc that proves I sent my system...

Fortunately, Intellivision stuff always arrived safe and sound! :)

Intellivision is a great system to play and collect for. And it also gives me great luck! :thumbsup:

P.S.: my thumb never was hurt for using the disc. Is it luck too?

The one thing that I've bought that was lost in the mail was a Keyboard Component from Italy... which by all accounts was too good to be true. I asked the seller how they came across the unit and they told me they got it from an electronics warehouse that had shut down. They sent me a tracking number but the Italian Post site always gave me an error. They asked me to be patient and as a sign of goodwill gave me a refund. The package never arrived :_(. But part of me still holds out some hope.

The one thing that I've bought that was lost in the mail was a Keyboard Component from Italy... which by all accounts was too good to be true. I asked the seller how they came across the unit and they told me they got it from an electronics warehouse that had shut down. They sent me a tracking number but the Italian Post site always gave me an error. They asked me to be patient and as a sign of goodwill gave me a refund. The package never arrived :_(. But part of me still holds out some hope.

Wait....was the seller ozmawars? :) By the way, I've bribed the Italian Postal folks to redirect any classic game shipments to me. The KC is just fine. :)

That

Wait....was the seller ozmawars? :) By the way, I've bribed the Italian Postal folks to redirect any classic game shipments to me. The KC is just fine. :)

It was the seller that was using fake picts, that he pulled off a website and had been exposed. People messaged the seller to post different picts but non were posted

There was a KC sold where the the guy was using someone elses pict. They were called on it. Odds are it may be that guy.