IGNORED

Neo XYX For Neo-Geo AES Is SOLD-OUT!

Hi guys,

Pre-orders for English & Japanese Neo XYX CE (Collectors Edition) for the Neo-Geo AES are sold out!!!!

If NGDEVTEAM gets enough demand, they will introduce a LE (Limited Edition) version as well. Please e-mail them with a demand for the LE version.

Thank you for your support!!!!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

I have to ask. Given your recent posts, do you work for NGDEVTEAM?

Hello,

I'm just a fanboy that wants to support the Hellwig brothers for developing games for the Neo-Geo MVS,AES,CD and Dreamcast! I've been following them since 2006 and try to get the word out for them!

Anthony...

Anthony, I didn't see this thread after I posted in the original thread.

You'll still have the chance to get the last 50 copies, I guess by now everyone knows they'll have to glue to their website trying to order immidiately once offered. Once gone, the prices will go through the roof in the secondary market.

Edited by vincewy

Anthony, I didn't see this thread after I posted in the original thread.

You'll still have the chance to get the last 50 copies, I guess by now everyone knows they'll have to glue to their website trying to order immidiately once offered. Once gone, the prices will go through the roof in the secondary market.

That's true!!! As a matter of fact, I wanted to pre-order the LE version and not the CE! I'll be checking very often to see when they come out!

Anthony...