IGNORED

Neo XYX LE Is Now Available For Pre-Order!

Charlie Cat

I also ordered another copy, crazy, it's a lot of $$ and yet we all realize if we miss out, it's gone for good.

I missed out Fast Striker AES pre-order and second copy of Neo XYX will be used for trading that game, potentially. This is one instance where I value games (in this term collectables) more than money, I can always pay off debt but I may never have another shot at this.

Edited by vincewy

I apologize for butting in out of the blue, but Anthony, I don't think you should start a new topic for every update about this game. Wouldn't it make more sense to have just one Neo XYX topic where all discussion took place, rather than having all your news and conversations about the game scattered across a bunch of threads? There would be less clutter in the forum index, too; I mean, you've started 3 topics about this game just in the past 2 weeks. Why not let one of them grow instead of abandoning it and making another, as if you're Sega releasing Genesis add-on modules?

onmode-ky

• Like 5