IGNORED

Incognito / Fdisk Help -- I had this working

Frankie

I had this all working but my job kept me busy recently so it's been a while. My Incognito board acts like there is no CF card in it.

The same CF works in my SIDE 1 and SIDE 2 carts.

I can boot my 800 into the Incognito setup menu and press L and SIDE loads and shows all the games I have in the FAT partition.

But when I boot into SDX nothing. No drives. So I run the new FDISK (beta 8 - which works great on the same card in SIDE 1 & 2) and it shows no media. Nothing. Empty device list.

What am I missing?

I can't remember what I was doing on my 800 before, but I had this all working. Is there a secret turn-the-drive-off and drive Frank crazy switch?

If you have any ideas please let me know,

Frank

Right: set up 800 (for first time since Candle repaired and returned my Incognito), booted and ran the latest FDISK beta:

post-21964-0-08978700-1384883462_thumb.jpg

Not sure how old the PBI ROM is on mine, but it picks up the card and reads the table. Only thing I noticed is that this PBI ROM build doesn't return a hardware ID string - probably just needs flashed to the latest version.