IGNORED

ColecoVision needs a podcast

S1500

I imagine the reason there is no colecovision podcast is because there is a lack of interest /time/ knowhow in someone doing one. Are you planning on hosting it?

I'm out of space on podomatic, and haven't ponied up cash for my podcast garden account, so I woudln't be able to.

Also, I have nowhere near the expertise & subject matter knowledge as others on this subforum. I wouldn't do it justice.

What would be cool would be interviews with some of the original designers/programmers. I'm into pinball in a big way and one of the pinball guys used to do podcasts interviewing game designers over the telephone. Listening to them is fascinating and as the game designers sadly pass away, the interviews become even more precious. Surely there must be some of the ColecoVision game designers that would be willing to be interviewed.

What would be cool would be interviews with some of the original designers/programmers. I'm into pinball in a big way and one of the pinball guys used to do podcasts interviewing game designers over the telephone. Listening to them is fascinating and as the game designers sadly pass away, the interviews become even more precious. Surely there must be some of the ColecoVision game designers that would be willing to be interviewed.

This's something that might be possible to do. :)

Never played it - but it does look like fun.

Try this one when you get a chance

And it featuring La Grange from ZZ Top. :cool:

Price wise it's around average for a mid-popularity machine, ~$2,500. Only a fraction of the price for a decent CV collection :)

What I said! That's whole lot of money!!

I can get some cools Arcade cabs for the price of one Pinball

I think I will make myself a Virtua Pin over the next year ;)

Not rich - just lucky I guess :) My 3 machines are far from the most popular and so were all had for very reasonable prices.

what is the game you own i have a big guns and flash gordon

and i have 2 arcade game area 51 site 4 and rush alcatraz edition

those machine make you become crazy when you start the process to get one for sure you will get 2 and the only thing stop you its the space you got .... and money for sure but you can get good game under 1500$

what is the game you own i have a big guns and flash gordon

and i have 2 arcade game area 51 site 4 and rush alcatraz edition

those machine make you become crazy when you start the process to get one for sure you will get 2 and the only thing stop you its the space you got .... and money for sure but you can get good game under 1500$

I have 3 machines, a Jurassic Park (which my wife loves), Judge Dredd (just spent two years completely renovating it - it now looks and plays like new) and a 2010 Stern Spiderman. The last machine I bought new and so that was by far the most expensive.

I love having these at home - so much fun in the basement. I now want to build a MAME cab and once that is finished I'll be a very happy man :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...