IGNORED

Near mint Glib CIB on ebay

ZachHarris

Hey guys, I recently found a near mint CIB copy of Glib and have it listed on ebay. Just thought I would give you all a heads up! I have like a million pictures in super hi-res too so you can see exactley what the condition is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291022187294?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I got some other huge Nintendo lots and some Sega stuff I am gonna be adding soon.

Edited by ZachHarris

So something really weird happened....there is someone else selling this same game CIB for $1100 and she just messaged me, in broken english, asking if she could buy my copy for $200. I just responded with "don't you already have a copy of this that you are selling for $1100?"

Edited by ZachHarris

So something really weird happened....there is someone else selling this same game CIB for $1100 and she just messaged me, in broken english, asking if she could buy my copy for $200. I just responded with "don't you already have a copy of this that you are selling for $1100?"

Oh ReALy? DId tHe MeSSagE lOOk SomEthINg lIkE tHIs?

• Like 3

Not surprised if it's the same person selling theirs for $1100. I'm surprised they'd offer $200 though, 500+% profit is not enough for them. Just tell her "No Thank you and God Bless!" :-D