IGNORED

Heavy Sixer for $10, OK I'll take it!

MrRetroGamer

So, what was the give-away? The "5 pounds"? I'm thinking I should try to pick up a heavy-sixer myself...

And believe it or not, I'm not up on system lore... Are the heavy-sixers all made in Sunnyvale, or elsewhere too?

The picture is the give away - look at the curved trim on the base and the thick trim up the sides - that is "heavy". There are plenty of six switchers, but I do not think that alone makes them heavy. Any yes, all the heavys are from Sunnyvale.

Hmm... If you look closely at the edge of the console, you can tell it's curved and not angled. So that is a heavy sixer. Congrats on your find!

Um, I'm not so sure. I could be wrong, but I think your analysis is incorrect. Look at the INSIDE angle right below the Atari symbol on that one, then look at the one in the link posted, THAT one is curved. - they are different! :| Still not a bad find for $10.

It's a Heavy.

look at my analysis :)  

the sides of a light sixer are not this thick. they are thin.

I'm not sure who this is directed at? :? I won console "C" and I already know it is heavy. Console "B" is not heavy, based on the various observations above, correct?

i seen this b4 it was bought but didn't need it. you should thank me retro :P

Thanks for passing up this one Mark! ;)